5 REASONS YOUR SKIN LOOKS DULL & HOW TO FIX IN 3 EASY STEPS
“I'm always wondering, why does my face look dull and always tired?”, “How can she always look fabulous & radiant?” & “I hate these pimples & skin pigmentation. Arghh! Why must I have it?”
Have you ever asked all of the above questions? Well, you’re not alone because billions of women around the world ask the same question every single day.
And it is normal because who doesn't want to look beautiful and be confident in front of others right?
There are several reasons why our skin can be dull and let us share with you about it.
1. UV LIGHT, SUN & BLUE LIGHT EXPOSURE
- Many people think that the skin can be dull simply because of the sun's rays, right? Yes, it's true, but actually when you're always facing a computer, laptop, iPad & smartphone every day, it also causes your skin to dry out & dull.
- This is because the UV rays & Blue Light from the gadget is not healthy for the skin in long term usage.
- So, from now on use your gadget with caution in addition to also using sunblock / sunscreen every day both indoors and outdoors.
2. LACK OF REST OR SLEEP
- We are encouraged to get a rest with at least 8 hours of sleep daily for comprehensive health including for the skin.
- During sleep, there is an increase in growth hormone that allows the process of replacing new skin cells. If we are sleep deprived, then the skin cells cannot be processed perfectly. That's why dull skin problems can occur.
3. STRESS (VARIOUS FACTOR)
- Every day we're dealing with things that are stressful. For example, stress at work, at home, children's temperament, with the closest people, family or when caught in traffic jams.
- Indirectly, when you stress it can lead to increased oil production through the facial glands & thus making the skin dull.
4. NOT DRINKING ENOUGH WATER OR NOT EATING ENOUGH VITAMINS
- It is not wrong to take additional foods such as supplements as vitamins to strengthen the immune system & make the skin more radiant.
- Drink at least two liters of water a day. Water is the best skin detox agent. It also helps the skin lock the moisture.
- Reduce the intake of drinks or sweet foods. This is because the sugar content that is too high in it can activate acne and accelerate aging.
5. NOT PRACTICING PROPER FACIAL CARE ROUTINES
- When you're active with outdoor activities, don't forget to clean your face in the right routine so that all the dirt that sticks can be removed.
- Most importantly, do not skip washing your face for at least 2x a day with a facial cleanser that suits the skin type.
- After that, apply toner, serum, moisturizer & sunblock / sunscreen.
HOW TO GET A SOFT AS SILK & GLOWING SKIN?
For safer measures, stay consistent in performing a facial care routine with appropriate & natural products.
Lorraine Skin Care consists of:
- Lorraine Cleansing Bar Soap
- Lorraine Hydrating Toner
- Lorraine BeauSkin Serum
This product not only helps to overcome dull skin problems but also freckles, acne, open pores, dry skin and so on.